Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
With some of the press saying we aren't after anyone else let's hope Fernandinho doesn't get injured.

Gundogan and Danilo aren't good enough for that role, imo.

I also think the club comes across as too nice or naive due to being caught out so often with players not signing?

We are replacing toure, why not go for Loftus Cheek. He is a big unit with bags of potential who is box to box, with the right coaching I believe he could be top class. Puts tin hat on

We are replacing toure, why not go for Loftus Cheek. He is a big unit with bags of potential who is box to box, with the right coaching I believe he could be top class. Puts tin hat on

Homegrown international with three years left on his contract with a Top 4 rival. How much do you think he would cost?

Not being funny mate but you have an issue with anyone that posts anything slightly non positive about the club? It’s a forum and people will question everything regarding player recruitment to beer prices to season tickets etc? We had an amazing season last season but imo it won’t be the same again? Others have improved and will be even more defensive against us? Hell our business despite being an unbelievably profitable business has just approved an £4m overhaul of software as it will make us even better! Every single city fan appreciates our owner and board but when there are problems it will always be discussed.

I only take issue with posters quick to jump on the club based off random tweets and hearsay believing said sources to be gospel.

Are we really looking to replace Yaya ?
He played very little last season and had almost zero impact, whats the point of replacing him !

Who’s the one Guardiola praised when he was walking off the pitch? Can’t remember now. Might have been against Southampton.

Are we really looking to replace Yaya ?
He played very little last season and had almost zero impact, whats the point of replacing him !
Whether you like it or not he was part of the squad last season and thats the member of the squad I saw Jorgihno replacing. Who did you see Jorginho replacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.