Jose- 5points should be 12

Yeah Mourinho very funny .
You should be thanking your lucky stars your 5 points in front .
By my reckoning City should be 6 points clear of Chelsea now .

Jacob Smith said:
What Mourinho is doing is very sly and will pay off... The media and referees will begin to believe him after a while and he'll get some horrendous decisions in his favour between now and the end of the season because the refs will give in to him.

He'll look a right idiot if we go on to win the league and Pellegrini will be rewarded for remaining calm and classy at all times, and Manuel has far more opportunities to complain than José does! Everyone has wrong/poor decisions given against them at some point but most just get on with it.

Its absolutely this. He wasn't supposed to be on the show this morning, James Beattie was. It's a deliberate move, a charm offensive and totally manipulative.

There's no way Sky would turn him down but those idiots in the studio could have at least challenged his bullshit.

blueyorkie said:
Blue Mooner said:
This is utter b*llox from Mourinho although granted they were hard done to yesterday particular;y with the challenges by Barnes. I've seen both penalty decisions given but they would both have been harsh.

That said the poor decisions we have had this season that have directly impacted the game, from memory

Arsenal (a) first goal blatant push on Di Michealis, 2nd goal blatant foul on Aguero -2 points
Chelsea (h) Zaba sent off against the rent boys despit being assaulted by Costa -2points
Stoke (h) Yaya denied blatant pen -1point (no gaurantee we would have won)
West Ham (a) offside goal and imo blatant pen not given but barely mentioned -1point
Southampton (a) Aguero most blatant pen not given (albeit we still won)
Burnley (h) first goal offside -2points
Sunderland (h) I thought their first 'goal' wasnt a penalty (albet we still won)
Arsenal (h) first goal a penalty given for 'impeding an oponent' (formerly known as obstruction) which is acually an indirect free-kick not a direct free-kick ie a penalty -2points
Hull (h) blatant push on Silva no penaty given -2points
The above would turn a 5 point deficit into a 6point lead.

Funny how these poor decisions that Mourinho moans about only happen to occur when they lose points.

Costa could and should have been sent off 3/4 games this season. Liverpool was where he did so much that to turn a blind eye would havee been laughable.

All completely true, right for us to shout about but I wouldn't want our manager to stoop to the level of that slime ball Mourinho

See I want pellers to man up.

Len Rum said:
dobobobo said:
Len Rum said:
West Ham away - their first was offside and then the scorer should have been sent off for running into the crowd (second yellow)
Hull home - stonewall penalty not given against Silva

You sure you aint mixing up the guy who was running full pelt to score the goal with his colleague who ran into the crowd to celebrate?
Correct. The guy who ran into the crowd did't score, but should have been sent off anyway.
Also we've had a lot of decisions go against us when it hasn't cost us points as we've gone on to win. Rags at home being a prime example.

Why should he have been sent off? I was right at the front behind the net that game, he was running full pelt, just about kept the ball in and couldn't possibly stop and ended up hurdling the boards straight into our end. The guy was stuck and couldn't get out.

On topic, i'm sure we've dropped more than 7 points through horrendous decisions. The fact is, every official in the league is incompetent. Wonder whether Mourinho is equally keen to point out all the favourable decisions they've received this season... Thought not. He needs shutting up quickly before he reaches whiskey nose levels of influence over the officials.

Arsenal away - Wilshere handballed twice in his own box

Mourinho is just a complete tit. It's not even bias from him, it's mental illness. He's so scared of not winning the title. Expect him to become even worse if Spurs win the LC

City Raider said:
Jacob Smith said:
What Mourinho is doing is very sly and will pay off... The media and referees will begin to believe him after a while and he'll get some horrendous decisions in his favour between now and the end of the season because the refs will give in to him.

He'll look a right idiot if we go on to win the league and Pellegrini will be rewarded for remaining calm and classy at all times, and Manuel has far more opportunities to complain than José does! Everyone has wrong/poor decisions given against them at some point but most just get on with it.

Its absolutely this. He wasn't supposed to be on the show this morning, James Beattie was. It's a deliberate move, a charm offensive and totally manipulative.

There's no way Sky would turn him down but those idiots in the studio could have at least challenged his bullshit.

you have to be kidding
charm?

Chelsea's win at Anfield was daylight robbery. Their first goal was handball by their player on the line. Their second the ball went out on the sideline. And then Liverpool denied a stone dead penalty in injury time for handball.

Mourinho should be made to watch that game whenever he complains about "agendas".

KnaresboroughBlue said:
I seem to remember Chelsea getting a number of dubious decisions in their favour earlier in the season. I don't suppose Mourinho has brought those up though.

Aside from the Anfield game, there were at least 2 occasions where the defender barely breathed on Hazard and he went tumbling to the floor in the penalty box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.