Jose Bosingwa

K.Reeves right foot said:
Micah is the worst CD I have ever seen play for city- why do people not understand he is a right back? Maybe we should play Shay on left wing?

Obviously haven't been watching City for that long then.

Dave Sommeil ?

Michael ball at centre back?

Lets not get melodramatic just coz we're sort of good nowadays eh lads :)

ramsdale4 said:
Micah is the worst CD I have ever seen play for city- why do people not understand he is a right back? Maybe we should play Shay on left wing?

Couldn't agree more! Look at his performances 2 seasons ago! Immense! I still think he has the potential if he sorts his head out to be world class!

Robanompivenov said:
ramsdale4 said:

Couldn't agree more! Look at his performances 2 seasons ago! Immense! I still think he has the potential if he sorts his head out to be world class!

this.

Jose Bosingwa.... Now this is the the kind of player we need

Bayern Munich have claimed they are 'waiting for contact' from Chelsea over their bid to sign defender Jose Bosingwa.

The Bundesliga giants have been strongly linked with making a move for the Portugal international this summer.

But Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge recently admitted defeat in the club's pursuit of Bosingwa.

However, it appears the Germany club remain hopeful of landing his services as they look to bolster their options at right-back.

General manager Uli Hoeness is quoted by the Daily Mail as saying: "We are still interested in Jose.

"We need a strong, experienced defender on the right side, especially if we use (Franck) Ribery in a more offensive role, as is being considered.

"We want only Bosingwa and have no interest in any other player for this position.

"Chelsea agreed to give us a signal after the Community Shield that they were ready to talk and we are waiting for contact from them."

Bosingwa signed for Chelsea from Porto for around £16million last summer and shone during his debut season in the Premier League, making 34 starts.

If we could get Bosingwa and Lescott, Imagine this for a back four:

At home:
Bosingwa - Toure - Lescott - Bridge

Away at Blackburn, Stoke, Bolton, Everton et al...
Bosingwa - Toure - Kompany - Lescott

I'd then play Bridge on the left instead of Robinho or Petrov. Swap Bosingwa for Zab this is what I think MH has in mind, hence why signing Lescott is crucial to his plans.

all i can say then mate is if he's a right back he would be sat on the bench every week watching zabaleta show him how to play there if i was in charge.

I read that first bit and thought - great - perfect

Then I read the bit in bold - you lost lots of points there

Bosingwa - gets back when he loses the ball - can pass to players on his own side and cross.

Just 3 of the reasons why he is a much better RB than Micah - he needs a spell in the reserves to get his brain to understand that a 1st team place is something you have to actually earn through performance and effort!!

we have got two very decent right backs, and ned as a third, this is not an area needing urgent addressing - centre back, centre mid and back up left back are much bigger priorities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.