jose enrique

Nasri has jumped on the bandwagon, quotes from him on the daily mail site. Hope the little tosser gets a nice warm welcome when he rocks up to eastlands in a few weeks.

His tackle is criminal? That seems a libellous statement to me.

And his comments about the ref certainly bring the game into disrepute, I hope he gets a letter from the FA very soon.

moomba said:

And his comments about the ref certainly bring the game into disrepute, I hope he gets a letter from the FA very soon.

good call,,are you a barrister?

SPIDERBOY said:
moomba said:

good call,,are you a barrister?

It'll cost you £100 an hour to confirm one way or the other.

SPIDERBOY said:
moomba said:
It'll cost you £100 an hour to confirm one way or the other.

if you want that kind of money,you need to speak to shrek at the swamp..

Ha ha, pretty much the same occupation isn't it?

Dont want to start another De Jong tackle thread however Oliver Holt has just had his say

Why De Jong's challenge was worse than Henry's and why he is risking ruining his own career as well as opponents'

The two worst tackles of the weekend were Karl Henry's on Jordi Gomez and Nigel De Jong's on Hatem Ben Arfa. Henry's looked bad but De Jong's was worse.

Henry's was an honest but mistimed attempt to get the ball but the way De Jong clattered into Ben Arfa, he made sure that if he did not take him out with his left foot, he'd get him with his right leg instead.

De Jong's a fine player but he's starting to play like a wrecking machine. He needs to smarten up before he wrecks another player's career and ruins his own as well.

kippaxwarrior said:
Dont want to start another De Jong tackle thread however Oliver Holt has just had his say

Why De Jong's challenge was worse than Henry's and why he is risking ruining his own career as well as opponents'

The two worst tackles of the weekend were Karl Henry's on Jordi Gomez and Nigel De Jong's on Hatem Ben Arfa. Henry's looked bad but De Jong's was worse.

Henry's was an honest but mistimed attempt to get the ball but the way De Jong clattered into Ben Arfa, he made sure that if he did not take him out with his left foot, he'd get him with his right leg instead.

De Jong's a fine player but he's starting to play like a wrecking machine. He needs to smarten up before he wrecks another player's career and ruins his own as well.

everyone is jumping on the waggon............WANKERS.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.