Jose Gimenez

Vickery on Talk Sport - South American Football Expert had the opposite view - class act and top quality defender
Talkshite is hilarious. How the hell do you get South American Football Expert as a job title on your cv! I couldn’t stop laughing when Paul Hawksbee said “Let’s cross to our Football Politics Expert in Geneva!” You didn’t see those jobs advertised on those little cards you used to get in the job centre. I think I was finally cured of their nonsense when Stan woman beater Collymore spent weeks imploring Manchester City to sack Mark Hughes as the team performance wasn’t good enough given the investment in players like Crocky Santa Cruz. Once he was sacked he was incandescent with rage about how unfairly City had treated Hughes.

Can’t believe they still have listeners.

A google news article states that Atlantic 'insist' that City have made a 100 million euro bid for him but City say they have offered 50 million.
I wonder which figure our media will latch on to whether we sign him or not.
Meanwhile the radio 4 lunchtime news announced almost proudly that Liverpool had paid the highest amount of the window for the lad from Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.