Jose Mourinho Documentary - Top viewing,must watch

craigsteel

Fantastic viewing and a wonderful insight into the career of a winner, love him or hate him, He does the business for sure
Vierra spoke very,very posititive, I do like the way he systematically destroys the opposition. Could be just what we need in the future when required.
Certainly would finish off Taggart for sure.

We need this guy at City so much, with our squad we will walk the league for years to come. My only worry is that he likes different challenges all the time and I fear he will come here be extremely successful then take over as manager of Portugal.

There is no doubting his qualities as a Manager, it is whether Abramovich will change to make it work at Chelsea.

craigsteel said:
Fantastic viewing and a wonderful insight into the career of a winner, love him or hate him, He does the business for sure
Vierra spoke very,very posititive, I do like the way he systematically destroys the opposition. Could be just what we need in the future when required.
Certainly would finish off Taggart for sure.

I didn't see it, but I can always watch it on ITV player tomorrow. I don't know much about him, so does it give a good insight about what he is like as a person away from football?

badmash said:
Would he come here? After the people running the club gave him a knock back with the Barca job

It could go both ways, he might think why would i go there when they have rejected me or if he came and worked wonders it would be a i told you so sort of thing. Amazing documentary though most interesting thing iv seen for a while.

Azyyz91 said:
We need this guy at City so much, with our squad we will walk the league for years to come. My only worry is that he likes different challenges all the time and I fear he will come here be extremely successful then take over as manager of Portugal.

Hi newfan

You mean in your fantasy football manager head we need him so much ;)

It's on the server if anyone missed it :)

TCIB said:
Azyyz91 said:

Hi newfan

You mean in your fantasy football manager head we need him so much ;)

It's on the server if anyone missed it :)
keep up the brilliant work pal, downloading now...and i was just about to pm you about it too until i saw this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.