Jose Mourinho Documentary - Top viewing,must watch

He has said in his pre match interview he will be coming to england after the real madrid job

kye1991 said:
badmash said:
Would he come here? After the people running the club gave him a knock back with the Barca job

It could go both ways, he might think why would i go there when they have rejected me or if he came and worked wonders it would be a i told you so sort of thing. Amazing documentary though most interesting thing iv seen for a while.

He didn't get the Barca job, but that isn't a reason to think our top brass had a dislike of him. They selected Guardiola instead, and that was the correct choice for Barca AT THAT TIME and this decision has been justified by results. Our own circumstances are far different than Barca's, and Mourinho might now be the choice if a vacancy arises and both managers apply for the job.

SWP's back said:
under which bit TCIB?

It's in the recent folder bud, alas now only the guys who donate are on that server due to starting a family etc, i could not justify the cost.
I now just admin it and feed the data.

I'll find you a torrent and pm you the link, it won't be as fast as the server but you should get it pretty quick.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 am --<br /><br />Doesn't appear to be on public torrent sites yet :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.