Jose Mourinho signs new 4 year contract with Real Madrid

Techno

Interesting timing! Glad Bobby pulled it off and we don't have to entertain 'the special one'.

It's interesting because the rags would have you believe he's nailed on to take over from Baconface. But how long has he really got left in him? Not 4 years, surely. And if not, this contract has just cost United quite a lot in compensation if they do decide to go for him.

Great news all round.

I find it hard to believe that he'll see that 4 years out unless he really has decided to settle somewhere.

just texted the father in law about this and being the deluded rag that he is,his reply was "that will do for me he's just waiting for fergie to retire" to which i replied " i dont think he will be interested in taking on a mid table side he's a winner "....to say he's hurting about last sunday is the under statement of the year

dr mcfc is mine said:
just texted the father in law about this and being the deluded rag that he is,his reply was "that will do for me he's just waiting for fergie to retire" to which i replied " i dont think he will be interested in taking on a mid table side he's a winner "....to say he's hurting about last sunday is the under statement of the year
What happened last sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.