Jose Mourinho

mikeee

WILL be man city manager next year. been told off various people who know people inside the club and they've said its certain he'll be in charge next year.

Why bother posting this, shit or not, on a day where we have had the best result for many seasons.

Chelsea are one of the best sides in Europe and we left them in tatters.

Couldn´t this quality inside info have waited until after the next defeat?

robbieh said:
Why bother posting this, shit or not, on a day where we have had the best result for many seasons.

I hope is true! And give us Mancini back!!!!!!!!

An Inter Milan supporter!!!!!!!!!!

robbieh said:

I don't want Mourinho. Whats the point? We are doing fine under Mancini and he will get us his target of 4th place.If this is true is a stupid thing to do.
By the way Mancini will go on to be one of the best managers in the world.

Let's forget about this classless twat. He made Chelsea the most hated team in Europe and has now done that same to Inter. All his players are petulant twats. Is that what you want for City? We have Mancio now who has more class in his finger than Mourinho's entire body.

mikeee said:
WILL be man city manager next year. been told off various people who know people inside the club and they've said its certain he'll be in charge next year.

Yep. I heard the same thing.

On here.

Several hundred times ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.