Jose Mourinho

AdamManCity

If Mancini is leaving, and it's looking very likely, then I really hope we go for mourinho and not pellegrini. I've heard enough about pellegrini to come to the conclusion that he's not worth replacing Mancini with. Mourinho, on the other hand, is almost guaranteed silverware, and is hands down the most likely man to win us the champions league, and he knows this league very well. I know people will say that he'll fuck off after 3/4 years but ,if we are getting rid of mancini, there are no obvious long term replacements to take his place in my opinion so why settle for someone who is likely to leave in the same amount of time anyway? (he lasted one year at Madrid)

AdamManCity said:
If Mancini is leaving, and it's looking very likely, then I really hope we go for mourinho and not pellegrini. I've heard enough about pellegrini to come to the conclusion that he's not worth replacing Mancini with. Mourinho, on the other hand, is almost guaranteed silverware, and is hands down the most likely man to win us the champions league, and he knows this league very well. I know people will say that he'll fuck off after 3/4 years but ,if we are getting rid of mancini, there are no obvious long term replacements to take his place in my opinion so why settle for someone who is likely to leave in the same amount of time anyway? (he lasted one year at Madrid)

He didn't leave Madrid. He was sacked. And he didn't deliberately try to get sacked like Mou. And we will have to pay a huge amount to Madrid( like 20 million or something) to get Mou. Nope, don't want Mou.

Totally agree, if he goes to Chelsea then with us and United having new managers I think he'd piss it there. We had a golden opportunity to make our mark after winning the title last season and we floundered and let United back in. This is a second an unexpected chance with Fergurson retiring we mustn't waste this one. If Mancini must go then we must replace him with the best available and in my opinion it ain't Pellegrini.

AdamManCity said:

He lasted one year at Madrid because the President changed. The incoming President told him not to play certain signings and he ignored him. That is why he was sacked.

I love Mancini and don't want him to go but he has gone. Fact.

Pellegrini has my vote and I will back him in the same way I have Mancini. Managers come and go like players and as fans we have to get behind them. Fergie has gone now and they have Moyes. I know I would rather have Pellegrini over him anyday and if you go over to over clubs forums (RAWK in particular) they are shitting themselves about the prospect of Pellegini being in charge of our squad.

We have no choice now but to get behind him. Come October we may all just look back and realise the decision was taken for the right reasons........then again!

AdamManCity said:

Who says Mourinho wanted to come here?

Many people are criticising Pellegrini, and he hasn't even got the job yet!!!

An excellent choice but is another manager who has a history of playing political games and rocking the boat.

argyle said:
AdamManCity said:

Who says Mourinho wanted to come here?

Many people are criticising Pellegrini, and he hasn't even got the job yet!!!
Not once have I criticised him, just giving my opinion on the shit situation we have put ourselves in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.