Jose Mourinho

He pulled off a great Chelsea win to our benefit at Anfield but the Premier Lge is so much better without the bitterness and so called mind games of mourinho, ferguson and wenger.
Don’t forget to abject anti-football.

We’ve got Sean Dyche and Big Sam for that already.

Don’t forget to abject anti-football.

We’ve got Sean Dyche and Big Sam for that already.
Seb, I haven’t forgotten about the abject anti-football, I’ve merely pointed out one significant win he had which enabled us to go on and win the title. Don’t forget we lost at Anfield just a short time earlier.

Biggest spender in Italy by quite some distance in his time at Roma, took them from the Europa Conference League to the Europa League in that time.

Hang on a second, is that Napoli winning the title on a shoestring and Lazio getting into the CL on the same, in the same time?

Seb, I haven’t forgotten about the abject anti-football, I’ve merely pointed out one significant win he had which enabled us to go on and win the title. Don’t forget we lost at Anfield just a short time earlier.
We lose there near enough every visit, so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. As Tom Jones said, it's not unusual.

We lose there near enough every visit, so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. As Tom Jones said, it's not unusual.
He said it's not unusual to have fun though, it fucking is when you're watching a match where Maureen has any involvement.

The absolutely worse thing Jose Morinho has done is make me feel sorry for Anthony Taylor. I only watched the last 40 minutes of the second period of extra time but how Taylor and his assistants weren't throwing slaps around I will never know

Fucking disgraceful this. Taylor and his family simply trying to get through an airport. They look visibly terrified and who can blame them.

Mourinho is an utter **** and he's a massive instigator in this.

Disgraceful. Just seen some more clips. Scum bags. It’s one thing moaning about officials on a forum, where it should be limited to, but this is vile and takes it beyond football. Fair play to him for ushering his family through first.

Nothing will be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.