Jose

ballinio said:
LPoolFan said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
its gone into overdrive in your favour recently though mate, you must see that.

What does it matter if it's recently or at the start of the season, it affects the title race.

Overdrive is a bit much, would you mind listing them? Not that I agree or disagree.
no credit to Liverpool if you win it , you`ve cheated and dived your way to wins , aided by bent refs.

Well said.
Cheating cunts.

LPoolFan said:
its gone into overdrive in your favour recently though mate, you must see that.

What does it matter if it's recently or at the start of the season, it affects the title race.

Overdrive is a bit much, would you mind listing them? Not that I agree or disagree.
You already know which decisions you just don't care. you are being handed the league. its nothing new, about 5 of the rags titles we're won that way.

Please stop...

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
LPoolFan said:

You already know which decisions you just don't care. you are being handed the league. its nothing new, about 5 of the rags titles we're won that way.

Please stop...
?

It's so easy to blame the refs. Why doesn't Jose blame the wind, the sun was in their eyes, it was too cold, it was too warm, it rained, etc? Refs are convenient targets and yet City has profited from some of their calls, just as Chelsea has in other games. Sunderland deserved to win on Wednesday and deserved to win today, Saturday. Jose is nowt but a whiney butt. If I could buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worse, I'd be rich!!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
LPoolFan said:

Please stop...

Its a forum mate, he can express this here... you are embarrassing yourself by telling someone to "stop" on a forum...

Pellegrini refused to get drawn on this last week but Mourinho has made sure it will be all over the back pages tomorrow, thereby putting pressure on Marriner(?) before the Norwich/Liverpool match. Jose is as cute as a box of monkeys.

Kippaxgirl said:
It's so easy to blame the refs. Why doesn't Jose blame the wind, the sun was in their eyes, it was too cold, it was too warm, it rained, etc? Refs are convenient targets and yet City has profited from some of their calls, just as Chelsea has in other games. Sunderland deserved to win on Wednesday and deserved to win today, Saturday. Jose is nowt but a whiney butt. If I could buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worse, I'd be rich!!
I don't see why people can't look outside of maureen or city, he's a knobhead but that does not change the fact it was never a penalty, not even close, btw im glad they lost, but they would'nt have done if not for officials.

SuperSilva said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Please stop...

Its a forum mate, he can express this here... you are embarrassing yourself by telling someone to "stop" on a forum...

It's one thing expressing an opinion... It's another thing saying the referees are corrupt and have assisted Liverpool when numerous decisions have gone for us this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.