Jose

mayo31

In his press conference more or less said that the league has been decided by the referees

This is what we have thought with the Clattenburg display at Liverpool and the penalty today for Sunderland.

At last someone says it as it is.

I agree with him and this is a bloke I do not normally listen to.

Hmmmm could be something in that, this season without a doubt has heavilly favoured Liverscum.
But why? I have no idea...they are the firkers that got English clubs banned playing in europe for 10 years

I do recall an offside goal that wasn't actually offside being chalked off in our home game against Liverpool...

Honestly, people who blame the ref need to seriously sort their priorities out. Decisions go for and against every team, always have, always will.

How the fuck is it going to look when Pellegrini walks into the boardroom at the end of the year and the following takes place:

Soriano: "So Manuel, your thoughts on the season?"

Pellegrini: "We were screwed by Clattenburg, Atkinson, Dowd, Dean, Oliver etc. etc."

Soriano: "Oh, well that's alright then, none of this is your fault... see you next season".

Surprised no one has blamed the fans yet.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
I do recall an offside goal that wasn't actually offside being chalked off in our home game against Liverpool...

Honestly, people who blame the ref need to seriously sort their priorities out. Decisions go for and against every team, always have, always will.

How the fuck is it going to look when Pellegrini walks into the boardroom at the end of the year and the following takes place:

Soriano: "So Manuel, your thoughts on the season?"

Pellegrini: "We were screwed by Clattenburg, Atkinson, Dowd, Dean, Oliver etc. etc."

Soriano: "Oh, well that's alright then, none of this is your fault... see you next season".

Surprised no one has blamed the fans yet.
this

Liverpool have been handed four points in their last two games thanks to refereeing decisions, and the table looks very different without those. Mourinho is just doing his best to ensure that his side don't suffer next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.