Josh you legend

Intellectual to whom though? It wasn't on TV anywhere.
BT and BBC will have had the rights to the game. If they saw their arse legally they would be able to go after him. I doubt they will though, that would be pretty shithouse because as you say we were away and not on TV. A football man in their ranks would say, leave that one lads, let them have that.

Well done Josh in the 1st half. I got a Palace fan's one in the second half who came across a decent chap, although the girl next to him was a laugh, claiming sane was offside then laughing when Jesus went down.

Now lads, get a flag made and a chant for Josh "he's better than sky, he's better than sky..."
I did the same too. City fans sounded loud from the other side in the 2nd half. The woman was annoying.

Thank you Josh this could be the future , mind you I remember watching a penalty shoot out on teletext and I did not think life could get any better

Thanks Josh. Me and a housefull crowded round a phone screen. Josh first half then a Palace fan second half.....City attacking both halfs.

we should all club in to buy him a dogs bollocks hd camera, josh tv its the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.