Joshua Kimmich

Many players won't take a pay cut at their current club, but would go to a different club for less.

It's about respect and principles. They often feel theyce earned the higher pay at the club where they've put in blood and sweat. And take a payxht request as a sign of disrespect.

You don't feel similarly about a different club with a different pay structure paying you less.

Not that this applies to Kimmixh. Just saying I can see him balling at a payout at Bayern only to come play for less here.
I just don’t see him at PSG - if goes it for the money! The league is dead
I could see him running down his Bayern contract and moving next summer - would mean he’d get a hefty signing bonus that would even out lower weekly wages.
But then he’d be a year older, he really might fancy the move if he isn’t in Bayern’s plans and they are keen to offload players

He is going to PSG if he stubborn about wages then
His wages are insanely high as he has no agent and those costs are in his salary. (His wife is a lawyer...)

Kimmich has maneuvered himself into a tricky situation as he demands more appreciation by the club (after his anti-vaxxer Covid story).
Reminds me a bit of Yaya's cake. And clubs don't like to back down.

Next problem: his 4 kids are born 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2024.
His wife Lina is 4 years older and she's wearing the britches. You would have to ask HER where he will end up.

Another thought: if you sign him for 40m on high wages for say 4 years what if she wants to leave after 1 year? That bundle is much more difficult to handle. Getting rid is a problem.

He loves to live around Munich and wants to play for Germany. I bet he would like to stay but the club have enough of his big ego ('Kimm-ICH') that is going on their nerves. No idea what Kompany thinks.

Tough to predict.

I think it’s clear we have interest in the player and therefore would be willing to pay the transfer fee/wages depending. We always have a figure that we won’t go over.

For me if his interest in us depends on Pep then why would he openly pack up and move to PSG. It’s sign here or resign at Bayern.

If it’s all about money why would he be asking if Pep is going to resign.

I think the biggest issue we will have is how much Bayern want for him.

I think it’s clear we have interest in the player and therefore would be willing to pay the transfer fee/wages depending. We always have a figure that we won’t go over.

For me if his interest in us depends on Pep then why would he openly pack up and move to PSG. It’s sign here or resign at Bayern.

If it’s all about money why would he be asking if Pep is going to resign.

I think the biggest issue we will have is how much Bayern want for him.
Yeah - I reckon if doesn’t leave this summer, he’ll be at Bayern for the rest of his career

He wouldn't be a rotation player.
Potentially he’s a rotation player. Not many fit into the core. He would initially cover two positions which makes it harder to establish a core position. Great signing as long as there’s no additional problems. Otherwise I prefer Rico to do the same job.

Potentially he’s a rotation player. Not many fit into the core. He would initially cover two positions which makes it harder to establish a core position. Great signing as long as there’s no additional problems. Otherwise I prefer Rico to do the same job.
Can't claim to know how Pep will set us up next year or exactly where he sees Kimmich IF we buy him. I sure though if we do he'll be one of the regulars.

His wages are insanely high as he has no agent and those costs are in his salary. (His wife is a lawyer...)

Kimmich has maneuvered himself into a tricky situation as he demands more appreciation by the club (after his anti-vaxxer Covid story).
Reminds me a bit of Yaya's cake. And clubs don't like to back down.

Next problem: his 4 kids are born 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2024.
His wife Lina is 4 years older and she's wearing the britches. You would have to ask HER where he will end up.

Another thought: if you sign him for 40m on high wages for say 4 years what if she wants to leave after 1 year? That bundle is much more difficult to handle. Getting rid is a problem.

He loves to live around Munich and wants to play for Germany. I bet he would like to stay but the club have enough of his big ego ('Kimm-ICH') that is going on their nerves. No idea what Kompany thinks.

Tough to predict.
This is why transfers are never simple and that’s what people never understand. There are always a million cogs in the background with family and the like.

On the flip side you could say all players have to deal with these questions when they want out of a club or are considering a move.

The ego stuff is interesting, from what I’ve read there has been tensions between Kimmich and the club for a while so now might be the right time to part ways. Bayern fans do praise his “elite mentality” most of them don’t want him to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.