Joshua Kimmich

Thought he was coming to city anyway,one of pep's babies at Bayern wasn't he.

You just follow that coaches which help you only if you have problems with the next coaches. (and if this followers are having success and last long in the clubs)

Great player. Don't think he would play at right back though. Think he would play Tue pivot role like Fernandinho. Would be difficult to get as I think Bayern would be unwilling to sell but we have the pep factor now so you never know

Kimmch would be a great addition, and it seems he and Pep have a close relationship together
5,5 years later, this is as true as ever :).
Are we linked in any way besides the rumours that Kimmich wants out and that one article saying Pep loves him?
Anyway, for me, the only way to soften the blow of losing Bernardo and/or Gundogan is to sign a big player like Kimmich. I can't say he is any worse, pure class.

Last edited:
The only thing I worry about with him is the physicality of the PL. I haven’t watched much of Bayern but he is on the smaller side and I do potentially worry about him getting kicked a bit. That said-do the deal if it’s there

The only thing I worry about with him is the physicality of the PL. I haven’t watched much of Bayern but he is on the smaller side and I do potentially worry about him getting kicked a bit. That said-do the deal if it’s there
The Bundesliga isn't weak and he does have some of Gundo's qualities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.