Joshua Wilson-Esbrand | On loan at Reims

I liked him more than Lewis and Gomes today..

Faster and sharper at least..

I liked him more than Lewis and Gomes today..

Faster and sharper at least..
Personally think he was probably somewhat tied with Lewis in performance (I give the edge to Lewis), but Gomez definitely had a better outing than both.

That said, we have Gomez on the left side already, and Cancelo or Lewis on the right. I don't see any minutes for him.

This kid has a future with City. He's an excellent defensive player with size, strength, pace and creativity.

As Walker is getting old.. this might open up an avenue for JWE getting a shot at LB when we need a solid defender who can move the ball like Pep wants.

This kid has a future with City. He's an excellent defensive player with size, strength, pace and creativity.

As Walker is getting old.. this might open up an avenue for JWE getting a shot at LB when we need a solid defender who can move the ball like Pep wants.
Yes.
He seems to have a self assured confidence, plus all the other attributes.

If he can get to 80% of what Alphonso Davies offers, then I think we got a good player.

Physically very capable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.