Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where am I wrong then? And try not to take yourself too serious.
pretty much everything you post constantly, you and a few others who have turned what should be an interesting and hopeful thread looking forward to a new season into a childish i haven't got what i want thread,spouting shite at the first tweet some kfa posts, as for being serious, i get pissed/bored off with people like you constantly moaning,bitching and portraying yourself as a slapped arse that wants everything now,who obviously thinks they are never wrong.

There is slight hope this falls through and City keep Laporte... Then use the 100m on two attacking players instead, which they lack currently.
why do you think they need to walk away from gvardiol to buy other players?

pretty much everything you post constantly, you and a few others who have turned what should be an interesting and hopeful thread looking forward to a new season into a childish i haven't got what i want thread,spouting shite at the first tweet some kfa posts, as for being serious, i get pissed/bored off with people like you constantly moaning,bitching and portraying yourself as a slapped arse that wants everything now,who obviously thinks they are never wrong.
Care to give some examples? - You just seems to be mad for a very random reason.
It's a forum, open for people to post... You just have to accept the fact. If you cannot take other peoples opinions on a public forum, go off it, really. You could also block people that agitate you (if that's me, fine)

Care to give some examples? - You just seems to be mad for a very random reason.
It's a forum, open for people to post... You just have to accept the fact. If you cannot take other peoples opinions on a public forum, go off it, really. You could also block people that agitate you (if that's me, fine)
examples,i really cant be bothered,ill carry on doing what i do, i have respect for people's opinions,i'll listen,sometimes ill even change my mind if the persons knowledge is better than mine, but some people won't listen and constantly clutter up the thread with their constant whining bullshit, saying the same thing time after time after time, as for ignoring you,why,i would just see people calling you a .... and not know what shite you've written again

as for not being able to take others opinions,you've just wet your kecks because i gave my opinion about you ,you cabbage

Fucking insufferable aren’t they. How can folk post hundreds of times on the same thread basically jumping on any negativity and running with it without any self awareness.
Then you’ve got @Any1aBlue who I honestly hadn’t even noticed until this summer suddenly posting over and over and over again without pause for a fucking breath. I’m guessing it’s an old account, thought @Alan Harper's Tash at first but he was alright..

examples,i really cant be bothered,ill carry on doing what i do, i have respect for people's opinions,i'll listen,sometimes ill even change my mind if the persons knowledge is better than mine, but some people won't listen and constantly clutter up the thread with their constant whining bullshit, saying the same thing time after time after time, as for ignoring you,why,i would just see people calling you a .... and not know what shite you've written again

as for not being able to take others opinions,you've just wet your kecks because i gave my opinion about you ,you cabbage
Odd observation, as i've not see this ;) That being said, you do you. Just odd being mad at people for posting opinions on a public form. Cheers.

Comedy Gold you two. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.