Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else has a need to fly from Leipzig to Manchester by private jet other than Gvardiol? Good enough for me, Welcome to Manchester! ;)
Of course, one problem with that flight is the fact it's stopping in Milan. If it's to do with the Gvardiol deal, what's in Milan? I hope I'm wrong, though...

Every time you see something new. I feel for the guy who's under yellow shirts armpit, he is not being give a chance to get his point across.
He went down like the gunners title challenge last season. The fella behind him with the long black hair always cracks me up. Was it his black jacket? -:)

Every time you see something new. I feel for the guy who's under yellow shirts armpit, he is not being give a chance to get his point across.
HAHAHA!! Had to look a few times to even see that poor bugger!!

That clip never fails to bring a smile to my face!

They can give an ex-player the business the whole game, but he scores a goal, runs the length of the pitch, then does an exquisite knee slide in front of them and they lose their fucking minds!! LOVE IT!!

Loved it then and love it even more now they’ve become mildly relevant again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.