Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf hes been sitting on those suitcases for that long hes prob forgot how to pack them
he probably can’t even open them anymore. will arrive in a bathrobe. scheduled departure 10:50, estimated departure 11:51, is he looking for his phone charger or trying to remove a coffee stain from the bathrobe :D

This is what we’ll be like when the plane lands and we’re all waiting for Josko.

I remember this video, turns out he was in the car but just came out of the other side, the cameraman fucked up and they cut it too quickly lol

I'm excited for this guy but who is he displacing in our current defence? I understand Laporte is most likely leaving but he barely played last season, none of Ake, Stones, Dias, Walker, Lewis deserve to not be playing most weeks and I'm not a huge fan of defenders being changed week in week out personally, just don't see the necessity in this signing (even if he is a once in a generation talent) over other positions we actually need to strengthen. Forgot about Akanji.

some people are only ever happy when they are unhappy, my uncle god rest his soul was a blue through and through but he was only ever truly happy when he had something to moan about, we could be winning 10 - 1 and hed be pissed about the one we conceded

We had a lot to moan about back in the day so it's ingrained in us now. It would be interesting to get the perspective from somebody raised on the good times. Mind you away from this forum some of the Johnny come lately fans are already hysterical we've lost Mahrez and Gundo and not replaced them yet.

I think Pep was a secret Blue growing up as he's never happy and seeks perfection all the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.