Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I still think he come to city but I watched manchester Airport livestream and the guy was focusing on the private jet and didn't see him getting off and now mercedes van to pick him up
Mate we were 28km from the plane. Could hardly tell we were at an airport, let alone who got off the plane.

Private jets don't sit around waiting if they don't have to. They cost a fortune to keep on the ground as well as keep in the air, especially at major airports.
The other thing is, private jets don't fly from Germany to Manchester and then on to Italy with no passengers on board. And MPVs don't pull up to and then depart from planes unless there are passengers to collect. Someone got off that plane, but most people don't know who it was. Those (Cityxtra) saying there was nobody on it, not a chance. Whoever it was, they were either covered over and came out the front, or got out the back door when the MPV arrived. We'll know soon enough one way or the other I guess

Why I still think he come to city but I watched manchester Airport livestream and the guy was focusing on the private jet and didn't see him getting off and now mercedes van to pick him up
you watched that footage and can tell for sure that it wasn’t him? i wouldn’t recognize my mother if i knew it was her. not claiming it was gvardiol btw, i obviously have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.