Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the need to get younger at the back but it can absolutely wait a season. Our defense is easily the position with the most depth. It seems absolutely crazy to me that we're willing to spend 100M on a defender with our midfield/attacking depth in the shape it is.

It's a matter of snapping up the best young players while they're available, particularly while other clubs don't appear to have funds available.

Jack Grealish is a good example of this policy.

City could wait until next summer to go for Gvardiol, but could well end up in an auction with the likes of Real, Rags etc if/when they've raised a few quid.

The departure of Mahrez has accelerated our need for a winger. We were already well down the line for Gvardiol when that problem arose.

Expect the Mahrez cash to be spent on a replacement in the next week or two. It's only been the club's 'immediate priority' for a few days.

That was hilarious (in hindsight). I remember people suggesting that the trolley dolly involved was a rag and had injured him on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.