Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow. You consider aggregated tweets as being things changing. I didn’t realise how young the “young” part of “youngbob” was.
Don't really know if there's any need for this hostility, Sam. We have a difference of opinion over City's transfer priorities. Well, actually, we don't anymore cos I don't feel the same as I did on Tuesday afternoon when I made the original post. It's not life or death. If you've got issues with my temperament and attitude generally then that's another matter and I'm happy to discuss it but this a bit out of nowhere. Can't remember us crossing each other before - at least not in recent times.

After the beginning of February, Walker started 13 of our last 18 league games, our final 3 FA Cup games, and 3 out of 7 CL games.

He started 11 of our last 13 games in all competitions.

I think because he didn't play the final of the CL or the Bayern tie, and because so much was made of Stones at midfield in the CL games, it's been forgotten a little that Walker actually played the majority of games once he was fit, and Cancelo had gone.
didnt he get dropped after having his old man out in pub in manchester
i think this cause big issue with pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.