Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the crazy thing about Gvardiol potential is he's just one week older to the day, than Taylor Harwood-Bellis who will probably go on to at least represent England at some point.

Gvardiol is that advanced already he's already world class he's the best young defender I've seen since Sergio Ramos, he's going to be immensely good if we have him with Dias and Stones for many years, along with Foden and Rodri in midfield plus Erling up top we might just have our spine of our team for years.

The rest of the league should be very afraid if they already wasn't.

Remember the crazy thing about Gvardiol potential is he's just one week older to the day, than Taylor Harwood-Bellis who will probably go on to at least represent England at some point.

Gvardiol is that advanced already he's already world class he's the best young defender I've seen since Sergio Ramos, he's going to be immensely good if we have him with Dias and Stones for many years, along with Foden and Rodri in midfield plus Erling up top we might just have our spine of our team for years.

The rest of the league should be very afraid if they already wasn't.
Delighted we’ve signed him but he’s nothing like world class. Yet.

Finally
DecimalZanyFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif
Is that the rag Martinez?

Is there plane scheduled?
not yet. according to a croatian journalist joško should sign on friday or saturday and someone flew to him already today. the only flight i see is from zadar, but his agent could have flown from somewhere else i guess.

just as it is, g is not silent. this is an awful explanation, sorry. i’ll post videos where he says his name, although he’s a bit weird, he sometimes changes the way he says his last name, people usually don’t do that.

he says his name at about 0:47

first video in this article is joško, touch for sound

Thanks. Not an awful explanation at all. Good to be clear on it.

Glad you'll be hanging around now that your boy will be wearing the City shirt. Fair warning, he'll be called shite here (and on Twitter etc by people who call themselves City fans) the minute he has a bad game. Do your best to ignore it.

Looking forward to years of watching him play his part in winning it all with our fantastic team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.