Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our treble winning season was absolutely transformed by two things. Dias returning from injury and Pep fucking off Cancelo and moving to four CBs at the back
Haaland was already ripping up the record books from day one
But ultimately it was our defending that won us the treble
Still needed the goals no matter how well the team was defending. As I said strikers are normally the players who you pay record money for.

Our treble winning season was absolutely transformed by two things. Dias returning from injury and Pep fucking off Cancelo and moving to four CBs at the back
Haaland was already ripping up the record books from day one
But ultimately it was our defending that won us the treble

Pep said it himself "We have proper defenders now." Ferguson always said it's a strong defence that wins you titles and he should know. With the talent we have in our squad we are always likely to score so keep a clean sheet and we win most games. Pep may have been spoilt at Barcelona with Messi and co in that they could outscore most teams. I think he now understands the value of a strong defence.

Still needed the goals no matter how well the team was defending. As I said strikers are normally the players who you pay record money for.
We win both finals by a single goal in the end. Haaland will hog the headlines of course, but we scored quite a bit less than recent seasons overall
Defending actually won us the treble

'Gvardiols alive?'.
englands-anthony-gordon-during-a-squad-announcement.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.