Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come off it Ray you’re just entrenched in a position and arguing now for the sake of it
There’s a reason why Keegan’s Newcastle lost the title to the odd lot that season back in the early 90s
It wasn’t because they didn’t score enough goals, it was because they were wide open and couldn’t defend
The pisscan’s defence won them the title that year
Strong vibes of ‘City paying £50m for Kyle Walker is madness’ here
Absolute bargain, as Josko will probably be
Keegan bought expensive defenders as well as Shearer. Couldn't get them to form as an strong team.

Last edited:
We win both finals by a single goal in the end. Haaland will hog the headlines of course, but we scored quite a bit less than recent seasons overall
Defending actually won us the treble
We scored 151 goals in the Treble season.
150 the season before that.
131 in 20/21.
And 149 in 19/20.

As for Gvardiol I will give him a full season. I am not convinced he is absolute top quality but it still doesn't mean he is totally shit either or in a couple of years time he will improve. Please don't insult me for not rating Gvardiol as highly as you do. Thanks.

Kane ruined Kane's career when he signed a 6-year contract at Spurs. Made himself a prisoner.

Great player, thick as pigshit.
Perhaps he should have pushed a move to City further. Chances are we would of lost out on Haaland I would rather have for the longer term.

Last edited:
As for Gvardiol I will give him a full season. I am not convinced he is absolute top quality but it still doesn't mean he is totally shit either or in a couple of years time he will improve. Please don't insult me for not rating Gvardiol as highly as you do. Thanks.
You’ve become a bit of a parody account mate now, so no one really gives a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.