Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha has he really? I'm on my holidays so I'm not living on Bluemoon 24/7 for 10 days though I've really tried. :)

Has he really flown in? The sneaky bastard.
so your holiday is more important than this transfer saga? how unreasonable! :D

there are no photos but i think he’s there yes. btw, they removed the flight from the list after it was there, why would they do that? just curious. :)

so your holiday is more important than this transfer saga? how unreasonable! :D

there are no photos but i think he’s there yes. btw, they removed the flight from the list after it was there, why would they do that? just curious. :)
Ha ha it is but only just, I'd give up hope with Gvardiol at some point.

I think sometimes they do that because they aren't chartered, plus I think they can just book a flight, get on and go and not be in the scheduled arrivals list.

I thought he was due in tomorrow! Snook in has he?
I like him already ;)

Ha ha it is but only just, I'd give up hope with Gvardiol at some point.

I think sometimes they do that because they aren't chartered, plus I think they can just book a flight, get on and go and not be in the scheduled arrivals list.

I thought he was due in tomorrow! Snook in has he?
I like him already ;)
yeah, there wasn’t even a youtube live stream. medical at noon tomorrow allegedly. i guess an official announcement is now imminently imminent :D

Can’t wait for him to make a mistake vs Burnley and being labelled a fraud
fraudiol

With how good Stones showed himself to be on the ball with dribbling and such, I wouldnt be surprised if Pep revived the double inverted fullback.

No back 3.

Stones and Gvardiol around Rodri in a 235 attack rather than 325.

Pep had to abandon it as he never had the right personnel, but now he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.