Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he can of passed his medical already and signed the paperwork, we could have registered him with the PL and he could be set to feature Sunday in some capacity. He may not be announced until tomorrow though while the media team edit the videos etc. To be honest none of that would surprise me.

To be fair, he can of passed his medical already and signed the paperwork, we could have registered him with the PL and he could be set to feature Sunday in some capacity. He may not be announced until tomorrow though while the media team edit the videos etc. To be honest none of that would surprise me.
my guess it he gets announced tonight with the interview and then the inside city is tommorow

To save go round in circles lets agree to disagree. As for Gvardiol's debut Sunday is too soon. More than likely we were tactically prepared for not having Gvardiol in the team for the Charity Shield. Burnley is definetely more doable.
No harm in giving him a 20 minute run out against a very good team, put him up against Saka, let him know what the prem is all about, he’s been playing CL football for a few years now, how difficult can kicking a bag wind round with a new team be ? I’m sure Jack would appreciate an early link up with Josko, and judging by the way he plays, Haaland too as he loves threading a ball to the striker, Arsenal looked suspect at defending that tactic last season, at the end of the day it’s a friendly, no doubt Arse will really really really want to win it (like the scousers) but I couldn’t give a shite

No harm in giving him a 20 minute run out against a very good team, put him up against Saka, let him know what the prem is all about, he’s been playing CL football for a few years now, how difficult can kicking a bag wind round with a new team be ? I’m sure Jack would appreciate an early link up with Josko, and judging by the way he plays, Haaland too as he loves threading a ball to the striker, Arsenal looked suspect at defending that tactic last season, at the end of the day it’s a friendly, no doubt Arse will really really really want to win it (like the scousers) but I couldn’t give a shite
Not when he isn't used to his teammates. Needs time to fully acclimatize.

my friend (the novigrad itk tier goddess one) just told me that there’s a big traditional party there tonight, and she expects it to be extra festive due to joško news. so i reminded her of the joško party we missed so she doesn’t forget what a bad friend she was. :D

so, here’s a bit of joško from that party, singing a popular song about partying and drinking wine. yes, we like to party, while singing about how we like to party, then it makes us want to party more. that’s how we roll apparently.
give joško a mic and he will sing :D

my friend (the novigrad itk tier goddess one) just told me that there’s a big traditional party there tonight, and she expects it to be extra festive due to joško news. so i reminded her of the joško party we missed so she doesn’t forget what a bad friend she was. :D

so, here’s a bit of joško from that party, singing a popular song about partying and drinking wine. yes, we like to party, while singing about how we like to party, then it makes us want to party more. that’s how we roll apparently.
give joško a mic and he will sing :D

wait till he meets jack, all hell will break loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.