Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance! Also allows someone else to come in with a bid so with a shorter window etc this summer if we want players on the summer tour then we should offer realistic prices to start with
Not for a second do I think 60 million will be enough, It does seem like a low ball opening offer, that's bound to be rejected straight off, but who's to say that's true whats been reported, I didn't think Madrid would get Bellingham for the amount they offered, whatever the price, as long as It's not totally ridiculous, hopefully we get him signed.

No chance! Also allows someone else to come in with a bid so with a shorter window etc this summer if we want players on the summer tour then we should offer realistic prices to start with
I’d imagine the absolute minimum would be £70m.

I wouldn’t trust these screenshots coming in mate from clear bs accounts, no idea why the same person keeps posting them.

Yet more Twitter screens from proven bs accounts. That Ekrem is constantly caught out yet still gets air time.
Yeah agreed, all these chancers having a punt at being ITK, It's a free for all and whoever guesses right will get their Brownie points and a bit more cred, to spread more bull to even more gullible followers.

Yeah agreed, all these chancers having a punt at being ITK, It's a free for all and whoever guesses right will get their Brownie points and a bit more cred, to spread more bull to even more gullible followers.
Unfortunately it’s the same poster who keeps sending the stuff on here 24/7, despite many now asking them to stop.

I'd only pay 34m for him. In fact I'd only pay 34m for anyone this summer. Otherwise Liverpool will win the European Transfer Cup which is the pinnacle of world football so it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.