Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance! Also allows someone else to come in with a bid so with a shorter window etc this summer if we want players on the summer tour then we should offer realistic prices to start with
It’s abit low but did a start he is not an £100 million defender in fact he is far from it . I would say we will go to £80 million and not much more

It’s abit low but did a start he is not an £100 million defender in fact he is far from it . I would say we will go to £80 million and not much more
Grealish is never a 100 million winger.Pretty sure City would pay 100 mil if Pep really badly wants him.

Having a long-range pass from defence, like he can offer, is another weapon in the arsenal, and especially one that damages the high press that Inter offered - it would make teams think.
Laporte also has a great long range pass.
Not sure I get this transfer happening (next season) when we have a defence that’s just won the treble and are all in prime form?
Okay Laporte may well leave but not sure spending £80 million on a 4th or 5th choice CB is right?
Plus we need to cover if Bernardo/Ilkay leave and can’t be over reliant on KDB

Laporte also has a great long range pass.
Not sure I get this transfer happening (next season) when we have a defence that’s just won the treble and are all in prime form?
Okay Laporte may well leave but not sure spending £80 million on a 4th or 5th choice CB is right?
Plus we need to cover if Bernardo/Ilkay leave and can’t be over reliant on KDB
With an additional £300M to bank I think we can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.