Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
City want Gvardiol no matter who goes but suspect Laporte will go, think it’ll be a loan away for Laporte is other clubs know we want to get rid.
Not good at all for the club and Laporte and Cancelo.
Neither should be going on loan at their age and quality. People moan about Saudi spending money I don’t get it the premier league has all money to spend, a lot of these historic clubs have to sell their star players now to buy.

Not good at all for the club and Laporte and Cancelo.
Neither should be going on loan at their age and quality. People moan about Saudi spending money I don’t get it the premier league has all money to spend, a lot of these historic clubs have to sell their star players now to buy.
Clubs in the prem that can afford both, either the player doesn want to go there (Villa/Spurs-Laporte) or we dont really wanna sell to (Arsenal-Cancelo)

Not necessarily. Gomez is moving up to the wing position. Walker could be leaving too. There is plenty of space to go around next season.

No team is close to signing Laporte atm. None who can afford him anyways.

I’m hoping Bilbao comes in and City enquire about Williams
Who has reported anything about Gomez moving up to the wing position? I must have missed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.