Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s now almost become prime transfer season, Football intelligentsia from overseas piping up again, Fordy flapping away, Kaz getting hot and bothered with all and sundry just need the school holidays and it’s full lift off! Meanwhile where the fuck is our shiny new toy!
Kovacic (damn hayfever)

It's getting to the point that if we did happen to sign him I'll be booing him for taking so long and making posters who thought they was ITK's look like nobheads.

Come on you be able to read between the lines when it comes transfers and how we do business! I’ve said all along that it be weeks other days! Players are on holiday! Even if the deal was done we won’t be announcing it! Roman the fake transfer guru was saying Gvardiol is close a week he know naff all…

I said a short while ago this deal won't be a matter of weeks and days...

It could take over a month or so.

We could be looking at going into the new season without him here.

This is the type of deal that will drag on and on and on. A bit like Koulibaly, a bit like the Kevin De Bruyne deal.

We will try and haggle the life out of Leipzig but these guys aren't daft. They are top negotiators.

Don't care if I sound like a flapper or whatever, but I wish they'd just get this done wrapped up, get him in to see our docs etc and then move on. He's now our primary target, fuck it, pull the trigger. We're getting 30m for Charles and Trafford ffs, why be arsed about haggling

It’s now almost become prime transfer season, Football intelligentsia from overseas piping up again, Fordy flapping away, Kaz getting hot and bothered with all and sundry just need the school holidays and it’s full lift off! Meanwhile where the fuck is our shiny new toy!
Ha, not flapping mate just need some activity. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.