Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaha no new photos but here’s an old one taken in zagreb and there’s a suitcase. and well i chose this one because blue.
we do have a gvardiol photo for almost every occasion here really, i saw one with some festive christmas sausages once :D

View attachment 85895
do you thibnk the white shoes are a hint, i.e. white shorts and socks? Or should I post this in the Kits thread?

The more I think about it, I think we need an attacking midfielder unless Foden is moved to midfield, a few times last season when Kev didn't play or was off form there really wasn't a creative spark in the team for Haaland. To find his runs in behind etc. We've lost the other creative midfielder in Gundogan who could also find Haaland. So maybe an attacking midfielder to lessen the load on Kev being such a crucial creative outlet.

Kovacic with how amazing of a player he is ball progression wise he's not really a creative player or hasn't shown it. So an attacking midfielder a number 8 would be good, to lessen the reliance on Kev creating everything
Who would you go after ad I think we actually do need to start looking at options because let’s be honest when Kev doesn’t play or is having a mare we struggle to create . Would love odergaard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.