Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukeba in, Gvardiol out. Sounds like the movement. Perhaps a deal was struck days ago but they just wanted to wait to get their replacement in.
They want to wrap up Openda and Lukeba both. One more and then I guess it’s done with

€100M+ is a tough fee to swallow if true. We weren’t willing to go to or pay beyond £100M for a 24 year old rice with 6+ seasons of PL experience but we’re happy to do so with Gvardiol. Pep and the club must be totally convinced in his potential and what he can bring. Hope he works out.
Relative to their positions, Gvardiol is already a better talent than Rice and he's only 21. Imagine with 2-3 years under Pep.

If you're shopping in Harrods for the finest products in the world, you pay more. I personally could not care a jot what we pay for Gvardiol - we are the team of the last decade, and the most valuable brand in football, and he is regarded, widely, as the best young defender in the world game.

If you're shopping in Harrods for the finest products in the world, you pay more. I personally could not care a jot what we pay for Gvardiol - we are the team of the last decade, and the most valuable brand in football, and he is regarded, widely, as the best young defender in the world game.
That’s the point though. The club is shopping for the finest talent but are happy to walk away when the price is over inflated.

To use your analogy about Harrods, been in there on a couple of occasions and there were some items that merited their price, mostly it was paying an additional tax as it was Harrods

I do wonder however how sky will manage to say that we are ruining football again when they match it up to what arsenal and chelsea are spending

That’s the point though. The club is shopping for the finest talent but are happy to walk away when the price is over inflated.

To use your analogy about Harrods, been in there on a couple of occasions and there were some items that merited their price, mostly it was paying an additional tax as it was Harrods
It's a good point, but this player belongs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.