Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if you just crack on with your daily lives and don’t spend every waking minute on this thread complaining how drawn out this transfer is, you’d realise it’s not exactly drawn out at all, just a normal transfer between two clubs where there’s a lot of money involved.
Radical I know, but give it a bash. He’s going to sign, it’s not nailed on to be anytime in the next few days but it’ll happen and he will be in the squad well in time for the new season.
I’d like to think those who post day after day about this dragging on are on the wind up but I’ve been on here too long now...

He’s going to sign, it’s not nailed on to be anytime in the next few days but it’ll happen and he will be in the squad well in time for the new season.
The Community Shield is just over 3 weeks away. In an ideal world, we'd have him signed, and let him get a few training sessions with the squad. Letting it drag on this long isn't ideal. But it seems to happen most summers (Grealish last year, for example). Hey ho, I guess the hierarchy know what they're doing.

The Community Shield is just over 3 weeks away. In an ideal world, we'd have him signed, and let him get a few training sessions with the squad. Letting it drag on this long isn't ideal. But it seems to happen most summers (Grealish last year, for example). Hey ho, I guess the hierarchy know what they're doing.
Squad flies out for pre-season training next weds/thursday I think, first game on sunday.

I reckon we can pay FDJ what Barca owes him, forgive them the Torres deal, and swap Bernardo for FDJ. Everyone wins. FDJ would then accept a big pay cut as his gratitude for paying him what Barca refused to.
Give barca £45,000,000 plus whatever Barcelona owe de jong, plus Bernardo for de jong, excuse me but are you mental, I've heard some shite on the transfer thread but that just about tops the lot

I reckon we can pay FDJ what Barca owes him, forgive them the Torres deal, and swap Bernardo for FDJ. Everyone wins. FDJ would then accept a big pay cut as his gratitude for paying him what Barca refused to.
Forgive ? this is not some teenage love story , its business like any other business and every penny counts.Do you think ffp would forgive city ?

You know, if you just crack on with your daily lives and don’t spend every waking minute on this thread complaining how drawn out this transfer is, you’d realise it’s not exactly drawn out at all, just a normal transfer between two clubs where there’s a lot of money involved.
Radical I know, but give it a bash. He’s going to sign, it’s not nailed on to be anytime in the next few days but it’ll happen and he will be in the squad well in time for the new season.
I’d like to think those who post day after day about this dragging on are on the wind up but I’ve been on here too long now...

Has 'we should pull out and move on to another target' been said yet? They then usually declare we should go for some random player they think would be just as good but no one has ever heard of them 5 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.