Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix flatters to decieve. The bait is getting strong in this thread. Is this the Gvardiol thread?

Player wants to come. Player commits to city.

The price is a little bit higher than the ideal price but tell me how many transfer these days can be done in the ideal price if not in the contract year? The gap is around 10k euro not much.

Get this one done.

Otherwise next season no hot player will commit to come before the deal is done.

Felix flatters to decieve. The bait is getting strong in this thread. Is this the Gvardiol thread?
Yep I watched him once in town. Not physically strong enough for PL. Better suit for u21. I am not judging by height or size. Bernardo and David are tough. But Felix is not. Phil's mom can beat him.

Yep I watched him once in town. Not physically strong enough for PL. Better suit for u21. I am not judging by height or size. Bernardo and David are tough. But Felix is not. Phil's mom can beat him.
Don't think Phil has a Mom, maybe a Mum or a Mam

'just sayin :)

More of a mentality issue than a physical one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.