Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the norm now
Every Summer we have a supposed "done deal" that drags on and on and on

City pull out
Flappers and Happy Clappers fall-out with the in-the-know crowd, and a few posts get deleted.
City win the league

One year we'll either finish 2nd or 3rd, or maybe pay well over the odds for somebody who turns out to be crap, but until that happens, I'll place all my faith in the current Management Team.

We did end up with Akanji despite no real links. No rhyme or reason for us not to do another similar deal.

Another one just guessing and probably making unsubstantiated claims.

Do you believe every snippet you read from so called itk's ?
Thats the problem, any snippet as you say is taken as gospel from people who should know better. But its the same thing every transfer window, "it must be correct as he say this and he`s said that and the gospel according to St. Twitter is never wrong".

How many of them release clauses?
Hardly any I would say and your point being ? Txili has signed some wonderful players over the past few years and he still continues to get shit thrown at him, when in reality no fuckers know at what stage the negotiations are at, nor as to whats holding them up.
Oh hang on it`ll be those pesky Twitteres who know everything.

our approach with transfers is at best decent and at worst shoddy and haphazard. One man and one man only masks our timidity in the market: Pep Guardiola. When he leaves, plan B's, C's and D's will be exposed.
Do you reckon if we sort the transfers committee out we can win some titles?

That mob in Salford always get their business done and I'm sick of them running away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.