Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you next week Boehly will come in with a 100m bid and signs him in 12 hours.
I will be here saying I didnt want him anyway lol.
There is a huge chance this happens

I am telling you next week Boehly will come in with a 100m bid and signs him in 12 hours.
I will be here saying I didnt want him anyway lol.
And we will go down our list and sign Maguire but insist he wears his togger boots on the correct feet next season

Or he was right and City didn’t like that it was leaded from Leipzig so we are making them wait a bit.
We're not ponying up what they've been asking for therefore it's not getting done. This is one where we either pay the ask or not get our man...

This has all the hallmarks of getting done, I think people need to avoid the news.

Be done by middle of next week.

I think we’re good in general at getting the players Pep wants.

As long as Laporte stay, we will be ok.
This... I still haven't lost faith in Laporte. I'll remind everyone he finished out a season for us on a knee that later needed an operation. Based on absolutely nothing but speculation I maintain that something happened between him and Pep to just be almost completely blackballed from getting into the team. I know he and Aguero are very close with that one reporter. I always thought he was leaking out things and Pep found out. Again, I'm just speculating.

Although if we do miss out on Gvaridol, center back is arguably the one position in world football where there's always a supply of quality.

Last edited:
Really mixed messages on this one today. Head coach quoting no medical. Could all be a smokescreen but who knows
I think that's the issue with Fabrizio's original tweet.... The medical section seems to be the point cz when city denied stuff through there journos it appears to emphasise the medical same with rose today he specifically mentioned the medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.