Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just had an epiphany! martin gore wrote about gvardiol’s transfer saga decades ago:

the holiday was fun-packed
the contract, still intact

gvardiol won’t be big in japan, will he be insincere in korea though? he’s for sure stuck in süd-tirol.

i just had an epiphany! martin gore wrote about gvardiol’s transfer saga decades ago:

the holiday was fun-packed
the contract, still intact

gvardiol won’t be big in japan, will he be insincere in korea though? he’s for sure stuck in süd-tirol.
A mode fan. You're status on here goes up a couple more notches :)

The kfa brigade are having a mare on this thread , aside from matty and tolmie

Yes but just think of the huge rewards if one of the ‘I’ve been told’ bunch gets one right?

They’ll then get people on an internet forum asking them more questions in the future about transfer deals and that’s when life will get really exciting for them.

On a personal note, I live for the day forum members say, GX Blue, is it true we are in for such and such a name? What a time to be alive that will be.

Yes but just think of the huge rewards if one of the ‘I’ve been told’ bunch gets one right?

They’ll then get people on an internet forum asking them more questions in the future about transfer deals and that’s when life will get really exciting for them.

On a personal note, I live for the day forum members say, GX Blue, is it true we are in for such and such a name? What a time to be alive that will be.
GX is it true we are after that Sidewell lad from Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.