Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god a signing at last.
Who does this January play for ? What position, is he a Pep player and does he track back ?
Bet he had a release clause too.
To be honest he’s not very good.
It won’t be long before I am sick and tired of him hanging on me.

The good thing is.

Unlike Rice when City pulled out of the transfer and announced it straightaway via their trusted Journalists, that hasn't happened yet with the Gvardiol transfer.

That gives me hope that City are still working behind the scenes to resolve what has become slightly acrimonious transfer negotiations between the two clubs.

Know doubt we'll find out more and what the current situation is early next week. Fingers crossed City haven't walked away.
Yes. Wasn't it Leipsic who tweeted that the lad would move to City - but for 100 million euros? Maybe City are reluctant to pay so much but neither side has pulled out of negotiations yet. Tolmie is, indeed, certain that a deal has been done and that the problem is about how the fee is to be paid. Gvardiol seems quite unruffled. So, the situation seems unchanged: the player wants City and only City, he is City's number 1 target, Leipsic want 100 million euros. This doesn't seem to be much of a challenge for the people at City, and I doubt whetherthose at Leipsic will find it impossibly difficult to sort out.

Suppose it could tell us a deal might be very close ( imminent) if he isn’t in the squad,but not whether it will happen or won’t happen.

It will tell us pretty much what we want it to regardless, and as much as we are prepared to read into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.