Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just overhyping him a little bit and I doubt we are going to move Laporte on just make way for Gvardiol. Like I said if he was that good clubs would have been prepared to meet RB Leipzig's valuation last summer

You are just overhyping him a little bit and I doubt we are going to move Laporte on just make way for Gvardiol. Like I said if he was that good clubs would have been prepared to meet RB Leipzig's valuation last summer
Laporte has asked to leave.

Which would've been a bit too early, Chelsea were prepared to but signed Fofana since he was prem proven

I've seen it mentioned on here, but seen no concrete reports of this...
theres been a few media outlets mention it but i think with the reports regarding gvardiol going back to december. It clear that one of our left footed cbs were leaving and laporte is known not to like being on the bench and i think its been telling from pep in my opinion as hes prefered to play akanji over him.

Which would've been a bit too early, Chelsea were prepared to but signed Fofana since he was prem proven
Not too early if they really wanted to sign the player. Like this summer it will be early to sign the player unless a club is willing to pay above the release clause.

hes linked with a few teams in italy and spain. There is rumours that we are willing to accept 40 million dont know how true that is though

iirc We signed him in January 2018 for 57 or 59 £million or something like that? Call it £60M.
So that’s £60 with depreciation shown on our books at £12M a year over (call it a) 5 year period.
I think he’s extended in that period(he must have?) but, regardless, the £60M we paid for him will have been written off so anything we get will be profit.
I can see us taking £40 because it’s a big chunk to go towards a replacement player. He’s been good for us / good value for what we paid so it’s a Brucie bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.