Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping g that if he's coming in its to play in Stones type CM role. Otherwise I'd prefer to stick with Ake/Laporte/Akanji as LCB options... each being well able.

It seems that City lodged improved bid for Gvardiol

Based on what?

If it is the Bild tweets, that is from an article like 3 days ago, which was summarising where things were previously. Before it all supposedly 'fell apart' over the leak.

As an aside, does nobody else find it quite incredible how easy it is to pass off nothing as something new and get so many people excited? I know it is only the transfer window and nobody reads anything beyond a 160 character headline, but is that not just symptomatic of where society is with appetite for 24 hour news.

Based on what?

If it is the Bild tweets, that is from an article like 3 days ago, which was summarising where things were previously. Before it all supposedly 'fell apart' over the leak.

As an aside, does nobody else find it quite incredible how easy it is to pass off nothing as something new and get so many people excited? I know it is only the transfer window and nobody reads anything beyond a 160 character headline, but is that not just symptomatic of where society is with appetite for 24 hour news.
It's the hope that kills you thanks for the update!

E8101DE0-F020-4D0C-A1E9-58ED43A708E2.jpeg
alleged movement in lyon, he’s not right footed but can play on the left i think. could he be a cheap lukeba replacement?

Possible or again could be a replacement for the first defender they sold to RB Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.