Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, at the weekend.

Honestly, I just want Gvardiol in, and we can call it a day in the transfer window. Bobb as a Bernardo understudy at RW would do just fine.
One young wide forward with a bit more experience than Bobb. Olise would do nicely. Barcola as well. Personally, I'd like to take a chance on Chiesa, perhaps in some type of exchange for Laporte.
In the bit older category I'm on the side of taking Sane back in a heartbeat...

Agreed! Bernardo stays, Gvardiol signs and a top class winger and we are good to go ! If walker goes then he needs replaced as well though
Walker going would just mean more involvement for Gvardiol and Rico Lewis. Plus it could mean they don’t mind Laporte staying if valuation not met.

Walker going would just mean more involvement for Gvardiol and Rico Lewis. Plus it could mean they don’t mind Laporte staying if valuation not met.

I wonder if Rico gets more game time mate defo, this new system though may see Rico in where he started against Bayern if required? Phillips I think is still an issue as yet again for Rodri to not start Phillips wasn’t trusted again and Kovacic was instead?

I'll be surprised if Laporte's valuation is met this summer. Only Palace appear to have shown any interest publicly and I can't see them paying much over £20/25m for a fifth choice defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.