Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tolmie said he expects Josko to be in Manchester when the team returns. Presumably they return Monday? Journalists brief agreement of fee tomorrow, fly out Saturday, medical and media Sunday/Monday, training with rest of the team on Tuesday?

I take it this deal has gone cold and unlikely to happen now?
it is supposed to be on like donkey kong!

Ok, now I’m blushing… Now I wish I a ITK.
yeah yeah yeah, print it, frame it and put it on your wall. just don’t invite anyone croatian over cause i basically called you an elephant. had to be done dude, sorry, rhymes.

This lad and Sane and we will be laughing. Get Foden and Grealish more in the middle - play these kids whenever we can watch the new stand grow and hope we win the charity shield, league, league cup, world club cup and super cup! That will do us. 5 trophies this season!
and the ucl? the lad wants the ucl!
05D1DEF1-C659-4AFE-ACC7-26998759666C.jpeg

Is there even any news of the chap Leipzig were trying to sign from Lyon as his replacement. Might be quicker to go for him instead

Is there even any news of the chap Leipzig were trying to sign from Lyon as his replacement. Might be quicker to go for him instead
nope. only that he’s changing agents, allegedly he’ll now share the agent with simakan who already plays for leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.