Josko's magical honker...

It’s a warning not to do certain drugs, Kyle does it to everyone, no ex septums
200w.gif

Also Danniella Westbrook says hi.

The ignoramus’s on here said he was rank !!

21, new country,club, league & out of position.

6 months to adapt,10 years to excel.

What a prospect !!
I was concerned by him early in his short time with us, I wasn't particularly impressed by him prior to joining us from what I had seen but, fair dos he's 'got' us and is looking like a legend in the making now.

Josko pinched Walker's nose while celebrating De Bruyne's goal against Brighton Walker got his revenge after Josko gave City the lead against Forest.
View attachment 116558

I don't know why I find this so funny. I think it's Josko's slightly psycho dead-eyed stare as he tries to rip off Kyle's nose. And during a celebration of somebody else's goal. It's all slightly unhinged.

The ignoramus’s on here said he was rank !!

21, new country,club, league & out of position.

6 months to adapt,10 years to excel.

What a prospect !!

I just want to see us sign a really quality left back so we can see him settle as the left side of our the defense.

Sorry, but I have you at a disadvantage here.

My father played against Duncan Edwards. As he went past him once, Edwards scythed him down in the industrial manner of the day.

For the crowd, he was, indeed, the gentleman, offering his hand to help my father up.

What the crowd didn’t get to see and hear were the words, “Try that again and I’ll break both your fucking legs!” as he offered the hand.
TBF that was par for the course in those days. It was a much tougher physical game in the 1950's. There were plenty of others around who were gentlemen off the pitch but took no prisoners on it. Our own Roy Paul and Newcaste's Jimmy Scoular were 2 other examples at the time who immediately spring to mind. Every team had at least one.

TBF that was par for the course in those days. It was a much tougher physical game in the 1950's. There were plenty of others around who were gentlemen off the pitch but took no prisoners on it. Our own Roy Paul and Newcaste's Jimmy Scoular were 2 other examples at the time who immediately spring to mind. Every team had at least one.
Agreed, but “in every sense of the word” was the phrase I was objecting to.

I’m sure Norman Hunter was a nice chap to his mates, too!

JG is fast improving. Looking forward to a few more seasons of his development. He can score with whatever he wants. Perfectly capable player. Prefer him more central but wouldn't be surprised if Pep has a plan for his long-term role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.