Jots' Potential Racist Minefield Thread

MCFC-alan88 said:
Get a stamp made with "Revoked" on it. Then just stamp it on their foreheads in permanant ink.

Haha I like that option.

The general public is an arse, in my experience regardless of race, creed or anything else, I've been insulted by white, black and asian, rich and poor, gay and straight.
Last year I did some shifts selling tickets for an "amphibious vehicle tour" for a friend, I walked out in the end after some meat-head decided he was going to "kick me all over these docks" because I'd over-charged him by £2. Even though it was his fault I'd over-charged him, due to his inability to answer a simple question about the people in his party and his failure to read the A4 sign I asked him to read, regarding concession prices. I had to call the security guys to remove him and his vile wife from the booth, I quit ten minutes later.

I never realised how rude the public are until I got a shop! Doesn't matter really whether they are black, white, asian, or outer mongolian! We had a big double sized shop selling artists's stuff and picture framing. Woman came in one day and said 'can I have a loaf of bread' - told her we didn't sell bread (quite politely in case she had vision problems) and got a mouthful laced with 'what the f*** do you sell then'!!!!!

Lark Lane Blue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Get a stamp made with "Revoked" on it. Then just stamp it on their foreheads in permanant ink.

Haha I like that option.

The general public is an arse, in my experience regardless of race, creed or anything else, I've been insulted by white, black and asian, rich and poor, gay and straight.
Last year I did some shifts selling tickets for an "amphibious vehicle tour" for a friend, I walked out in the end after some meat-head decided he was going to "kick me all over these docks" because I'd over-charged him by £2. Even though it was his fault I'd over-charged him, due to his inability to answer a simple question about the people in his party and his failure to read the A4 sign I asked him to read, regarding concession prices. I had to call the security guys to remove him and his vile wife from the booth, I quit ten minutes later.

Anyone that works face to face with the general public must have the paitance of a saint. As i can't do it, i've tried many a time when i was younger i just can't do it. Infact if i had to do it as a job i'd probaly end up giving myself a stroke because i was that angry or get done for murder.

refmum said:
I never realised how rude the public are until I got a shop! Doesn't matter really whether they are black, white, asian, or outer mongolian! We had a big double sized shop selling artists's stuff and picture framing. Woman came in one day and said 'can I have a loaf of bread' - told her we didn't sell bread (quite politely in case she had vision problems) and got a mouthful laced with 'what the f*** do you sell then'!!!!!

you have to admit. thats pretty funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.