Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him in the future. I hope he stays injury free and reaches his potential. A real shame it didn't work out at City for him. He had real technical ability but never settled in the side enough to find consistency or gel with others. Jovetic and Aguero in a 4-4-2 had the potential to be something really special.

£10.5m plus add ons plus 20% sell on fee is reasonable business. Clears his remaining amortised fees so gives us another 20m plus to spend without another penny being added to books. This plus Milners amortised fee off the books accounts for both Sterling and Delph transfers. In real terms we haven't yet spent an additional penny in this transfer window :-)

I think he's been unlucky, but the injuries were just too many, & even when he was fit, he didn't seem to fit in with the rest of City's team. Great pity because I agree with Pellegrini, he's one of the most talented players around.

Good luck to him, but now, as with Dzeko, I'm just glad to see the back of him.

£10.5m plus add ons plus 20% sell on fee is reasonable business. Clears his remaining amortised fees so gives us another 20m plus to spend without another penny being added to books. This plus Milners amortised fee off the books accounts for both Sterling and Delph transfers. In real terms we haven't yet spent an additional penny in this transfer window :-)

Probably me being stupid but please explain?

Probably me being stupid but please explain?

Probably a bit vague on detail but here goes. Milner cost us 24m over 4 year of contract. Books register as approx 6m year.
Jovetic was 22m over 4 years or 5.5m a year (we still had two years left on books so 'owed 11m but transfer fee wipes that out) so with 5.5m jovetic fee and 6m a year Milner fee we have circa 11.5m a year freed up whilst keeping our books balanced. Raheem transfer fee is 44m over 5 years (approx 9m a year) and Delph is 8m over 4(?) Years = 2m year. Total yearly transfer costs on books is 11m. Not all figures are accurate but you get the idea?
In addition I think the wages should also balance out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.