Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical completed ......I wasn't convinced it was him....I said everyone knows that is Mrs Jovetic, Stefan's mummy

CLAKngsW8AA_gIV.jpg

I still think there is a quality player in there, just a shame the injuries affected him... I think he might of been overwhelmed by how more physical/intense our league is as well.
In Serie A he was a beast, well looked a beast.

I reckon he'll do well at Inter.

What did Bobby Manc have on at his presser talking about Jovetic, looked like a big white fur coat!

Good luck, Jojo.

Maybe with another type of coach (like Mancini) will you reach your best football, I hope so. Still want to think, its only about this time, this club (City) and under this manager, that you failed what you aimed.
Due to regular injuries he never held down a regular first team place despite his quality. That is not the fault of the City or our manager. He may have better times ahead if he can stay fit and I wish him well as he always seemed a good team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.