Jovetic The Right Back?

carlos tevez is a blue

I believe he can cement his place as City's new right back. On FIFA 15 he was complaining about not playing enough prior to the Champions League final so with Sagna injured and Zaba fatigued I decided to play Jovetic there. He was superb, even got an assist by crossing the ball to Cavani. I won the final against Real 4-1. I firmly believe if City want to win the Champions League then Jovetic has to play at right back.

Please Pellers if you are reading this at least try it out.

On of my golden rules (after a few embarrassing interludes); don't post on here when under the influence of alcohol. It only makes you look a fuckwit.

jimharri said:
On of my golden rules (after a few embarrassing interludes); don't post on here when under the influence of alcohol. It only makes you look a fuckwit.

Believe it or not I'm sober, just wanted to let people know my story and as people say "he's shite on FIFA lets swerve" I thought perhaps Jovetic is a right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.