Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden gets in any side in the world......surely that qualifies him as top quality?

He doesn't get in our side at present?

I love Phil but I think he's got another few levels to go up before he's on a par with the likes of KDB & Haaland.

Whether Bellingham is on that level yet is very difficult to judge when he's not in the same (or remotely similar) sides.

I love Phil but I think he's got another few levels to go up before he's on a par with the likes of KDB & Haaland.

Whether Bellingham is on that level yet is very difficult to judge when he's not in the same (or remotely similar) sides.
He's not had his best year. Not just form but all sorts going on injuries etc. Watch him take that place back next year.

Grealish-Haaland-Foden

He has had 44 appearances in all comps this season.

His illness and operation aside, he is very much a regular.

Appears we’re still stuck on the the first stage of the five stages of grief in here. Pure denial. A bit embarrassing.

Fab is a total bellend and everyone can agree on that. It’s insanely unlikely he is making this up out of thin air
It's been mentioned before, but he's very careful about what he does/doesn't say.
He's careful to say that Madrid and Dortmund are negotiating.
Everything else he has said won't matter if/when they can't agree a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.